Expert Maryland Carpet Cleaning
You can feel at rest knowing that our knowledgeble technicians have been trained in the proper carpet cleaning techniques for the specific type of carpeting in your home. Anytime that you invite us into your home, the lead technician on site will be trained through our rigorous program at Carpet 1st and will also have obtained proper professional certification through the IICRC.
When our technician arrives at your door we will provide you with a full carpet cleaning inspection to identify the fiber type, soiling level and recommend the appropriate cleaning procedures to help restore your carpeting to its best possible condition. We take pride in cleaning your carpeting correctly the first time - this will save you time, heart ache and money. Many consumers that are looking to have their carpeting cleaned will typically shop based upon price with their first experience...this is not the way to go. What needs to be present is an excellent balance between only the Highest Quality of workmanship and then price. Here at Carpet 1st, we strive to offer you the best in this balance.
What Sets Carpet 1st Apart From Others Is In Our Carpet Cleaning Processes:
Our 11 step carpet cleaning process:
- Pre-Inspection & Written Price Quote:
- Protection of Your Home and Furnishings:
After a thorough pre-inspection of the areas to be cleaned, we then protect your household valuables, floors and walls using items such as shoe covers, entrance mats and corner protectors.
- HEPA Filtration Vacuum of All Areas To Be Cleaned:
A HEPA filtration vacuum will then be used to thoroughly lift and remove as much dry soil as possible before the moisture from our extraction process ever touches the carpeting. Our HEPA vacuum system not only adds life to your carpet by removing damaging dry soil, but small micron particles that may go airborne with vacuums without micro filtration are trapped by HEPA technology, giving our clients a cleaner and healthier indoor environment.
- Scientifically Formulated Pre-Treatment:
A pre-treatment is then applied to the carpet fibers in an attempt to remove and dislodge any spots and stains that have not already damaged the dye sites of the carpeting. Carpet 1st only uses the very best in cleaning solutions available so that we can assure that you will have the best possible results.
- Triple Head Counter Rotation Pile Agitation:
(Highly Recommended - But Optional) The pre-treatment is then agitated using a unique triple head rotary machine, The Cimex. This step assists to thoroughly dislodge and ground in soil and remove as many spots and stains as scientifically possible. Our pretreatment and agitation of the carpet pile is an extremely important step of an overall professional cleaning system that strives for optimum results.
- pH Balanced Rinsing and Extraction Process:
Carpet 1st takes pride in cleaning to the IICRC S100 industry standards. After the pre-treatment emulsifies and dislodges soils from the fiber, Carpet 1st uses a specialized rinsing agent to remove detergent residues and leave the carpeting with a baby soft feel. As a benefit, our pH balanced rinsing agent will also naturally brighten, naturally soften and naturally deodorize your carpeting. Simply stated we do not cut corners and take pride in delivering our clients the latest in cleaning technologies for your home.
- Stain Resist Rejuvenation:
Rejuvenation of the Stain-Resistant qualities of your Carpeting. In order to bring back the stain-resistant quality your carpet once had, Carpet 1st applies the highest quality carpet protector. The factory protectant that is applied before you purchase the carpeting is not permanent and wears off through regular wear and tear, foot traffic and abrasion. Carpet manufacturers of stain-resistant carpet require frequent cleaning to certain standards to maintain their warranty. When stain-resistant properties wear off, the carpet will be easily stained by acid dyes and oil based substances resulting in permanent damage to the carpeting.
- Post Protection of Your Household Valuables and Carpeting: After moving all furniture back to its original location, plastic tabs and styrofoam blocks are placed underneath each of the legs to protect the furniture from any moisture that may be present as well as protect your carpeting from varnish/furniture stains. Although the carpeting will be dry to the touch within mere hours, these protection measures must remain in place for the first 24 hours after cleaning.
- Expediting the Dryig Process:
Industry standards state that after the carpet cleaning process, the carpeting should be dry as quickly as possible. Due to the techniques of cleaning that we use, the carpeting will be dry to the touch within hours instead of all day so that you can get back to your life more quickly. Also, when needed, we will incorporate industrial air movers into our process to assist in the drying process as well.
- Life-Time Supply of Professional Spot Remover:
Because you will now be a customer of Carpet 1st, we offer an unheard of benefit to our customers ONLY...a FREE Lifetime Supply of Professional Carpet and Upholstery Spot Remover. Yes, you heard that correctly, no more spending countless dollars on over the counter textile spotters that will not even work half as well on half as many spots. We do sell to the general public as well; however, at a cost of $14.95 per bottle. Even if you decide to purchase a bottle of our spotter because you are not yet a customer of ours, I am very confident that you would be calling to purchase another bottle of our spotter because it works that well!
NOTE: Our Carpet 1st Spotter is exclusive to Carpet 1st customers only, if you do not see the Carpet 1st logo on the bottle, it is not our professional strength spotter.
- Our No Fine Print - No Gimmick Guarantee:
If after our post inspection of the cleaning that we have performed for you (and even up to 10 days later), you are not satisfied with our workmanship, we will come back out to your home and reclean any problem areas for free. If you are still not satisfied within those 10 days, we will refund your money...period. Our goal is to make you an extactic and overjoyed customer of Carpet 1st and we will strive in every way possible to meet that goal with you...our customer.
Plus on top of all of our technical carpet cleaning processes, you then have our 6 point oath to you as our customer...
Our 6 Point Oath that will Absolutely Have You RAVING about Your Cleaning Experience With Us:
- Respect: We understand that we are a guest in your home. We treat everybody and everything on your property with the due respect that you would expect any guest to have.
- Protection of Property: From furniture pads to wall corner protectors, we will do everything within our power to protect your home and the property inside. You take great pride in your home and the furnishing inside...We take great pride in protecting your home and the furnishing inside.
- Honesty in Pricing: You can bet your bottom dollar that before any work is performed, you will have a solid, written price quote without any hidden charges.
- Trust & Safety: All of our technicians who arrive at your door will be uniformed, carry a Carpet 1st ID badge, will have received a thorough background check and are all properly trained in safe and effective cleaning techniques through the IICRC. We have placed our associates through the "paces" so that you don't have to.
- Peace-of-Mind: For any possible reason that an accident may occur, you can be rest assured that it will be taken care of. Carpet 1st is insured for 2 million US (much higher than required by law) so that we can ensure your piece-of-mind.
- No Fine Print, No Gimmick Guarantee: If we wanted a two page guarantee with stipulations, word-play and loop-holes, we would have become lawyers. All that we want here at Carpet 1st is to make you over-joyed by the experience that you have with us. If you are not absolutely thrilled by the service provided to you, just let us know and there will be no charge for our cleaning service.
Give us a call today and we will offer you a free in home carpet cleaning inspection and price quote to rejuvenate your carpeting back to its best possible condition.